1.ESCO PRODUCT:HRT-600MAUL MENDER-EWT-001WORK TENT-TC-101 TIE CADDY-ESP-100 SPARK CADDY- GRINDING WHEELS- RA161 SAW CUT OFF WHEELS-WGT-900 WELD GAP TOOL-JTC-101 JUMBO TIE CADDY- 9091 INLINE GAUGES – WORK GLOVES
2.HERZOG RAIL TESTING: CONTRACT RAIL TESTING: CONTACT ESCO FOR YOUR RAIL TESTING NEEDS.
3. RAILTECH-BOUTET:LEADER IN THERMITE WELDING-SMITH TORCH EQUIPMENT- PROPANE AIR PREHEATERS-HEAD WASH WELDS-WIDE GAP WELDS-WELD TRAINING-RAIL ALIGNERS-
4.ROSENQVIST :ROLLER GRIP RG4800, CD400 CLIP & DE-CLIPPER MACHINE, CD500 SELF PROPELLED HIGH PRODUCTION CLIP & DE-CLIPPER MACHINE, TIE REPLACER SB60, 4 TIE LAYER SL400, 6 TIE LAYER SL600, 8 TIE LAYER SL800, HY RAIL ATTACHMENTS FOR MINI EXCAVATORS 5 TONS TO 9 TONS.
5. SWINGMASTER: RUBBER TIRE CRANES 10 TO 15 THOUSAND POUND CAPACITY. TIE INSERTER, MAGNETS, CRANE REBUILDING, PARTS, CAR MOVERS.
6. MATWELD HYDRAULIC TOOLS :POWER UNITS 00100K, PRECISION FROG GRINDER 09200A, PROFILE GRINDERS 06000, HAND GRINDERS 04600,WEB GRINDER 06950A, SPIKE PULLERS 01100A, IMPACT WRENCHES 02500,DIESEL POWER UNITS 02900A, 60 TON BRIDGE JACK SYSTEM 02800A, 120 TON RAIL PULLER 03100C, AUTO FEED RAIL DRILL 03500, 16” REVERSIBLE RAIL SAW 03900A, ELECTRIC POWER UNIT 03700A, IMPACT DRILL /WRENCH 04500D, POWER WELD SHEAR 05100A, CHAMPFER TOOL 07500, TAMPER 08200, SPIKE DRIVER 08300. DRILL BITS, TAMPER TOOLS, HOSE REELS, HYDRAULIC FITTINGS & HOSES, TRAINING, TOOL REPAIRS.
7. HUDSON ROI EQUIPMENT: Maker of the Hudson Ballaster Car. Hudson ROI was established in 1985. Always involved in the rail industry, our main product is the design and custom manufacture of ballast cars and speciality trailors. We have supplied cars and trailers across North America and have ballast equipment designs for worldwide locations.
8. HUDDIG: HuddigAB develops, manufactures and sells Huddig backhoe loaders for the electrical, railway and construction sectors. Huddig’s trademark models are the Huddig 1260C, weighing in at 12.8 tonnes, and the Huddig 1060C, weighing in at 10.4 tonnes. TheHuddig 1260C TPM is specially-built for railway work and the Huddig 1260C Muddy Maryis equipped with caterpillar tracks. The Huddig Lift is available in two sizes: 14.2 metres and 20.1 metres. HuddigAB is committed to providing its customers with long-term value and security by consistently offering a broad range of applications, high quality and superior service. Our products are CE marked in accordance with Machinery Directive 2010 and our company is environmentally certified according to ISO 14001:2004. HuddigAB has 100 employees and sales are provided through 25 authorised dealers in 13 countries.